Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Episode 18: "Liars"

Compulsive liars are what this episode is all about, as the title suggests, and it talks about all kinds. Dads who lie to their kids, college roommates who lie about who they are, significant others who lie about fianances and their "extra" relationships.

 One thing that I noticed in this episode is the lack of female liars in the stories. I know as a female, I am tempted to lead males to think that we don't ever lie, but I know that isn't quite true. Maybe it isn't quite as elaborate lies females usually tell, but there aren't even any on the episode. Just a thought.

Overall it was a pretty decent episode, finally hitting the stride of the show I currently love- introspective and relateable, while sharing aspects of life that may not be everyday for each listener. Keeps me coming back for more.


No comments:

Post a Comment