Thursday, September 23, 2010

Episode 5: "Anger & Forgiveness"

Originally aired: 12-15-1995

Episode number 5 has some pretty good music on it. That's about all that sticks out to me. That and how folks have such different views on people who do bad things. The final story about sin and hanging out with the couple who sat around smoking pot and talking about going on God's spaceship was funny.

I'll try and have better comments on the next episode. I know there are some awesome ones down the road soon (episode 104, anyone?) and I'm sure some more winners between now and then....so here's to the weekend starting tomorrow and getting some more shows under my belt soon (but only after tv preomiere night for "Big Bang Theory", "30 Rock" (best show on tv, I dare say) and "The Office").


No comments:

Post a Comment